Argus is an independent media organisation with over 700 full time staff. It is headquartered in London and has offices in each of the world’s principal commodity centres. Its main activities comprise publishing market reports containing price assessments, market commentary and news, and business intelligence reports that analyse market and industry trends.
- Allow organisations in the African fertilizer industry to find out about other companies who may be of interest
- These organisations need to be able update their own company information through designated user accounts on the website
- Provide Argus administrators a way of seeing which organisations have been left dormant (no updates in a year) so that they can follow up to see if the company is still active
- Import an existing database of contacts as a starting point so the website has information at launch time
- Have a user approval process to ensure new companies and contacts can be added
- Provide a gamification element in the form of profile completeness for company profiles to encourage companies to reach the 100% mark
- We worked with Argus team leaders to work through the user stories and requirements
- We created a phased delivery of the requirements so stakeholders could get early feedback on the functionality
- We created a Drupal website that had a custom responsive theme which allows the website to work on all devices
- We crafted a workflow in the Drupal Content Management System for ease of use for end users and administrators
- We added geolocation and mapping functions allow people to see companies nearby
- We created a structured categorisation of content by business and service types to allow various way to filter company listings
- The client has a platform which serves the Africa fertilizer market to aid inter-company networking
- The platform was created to allow future improvement based on stakeholder feedback
Can we help you?
Contact Us today for a FREE consultation.