The Producer Exchange website supports the 'M&S Farming for the Future' programme, part of the 'M&S Plan A' eco and ethical plan. Through Farming for the Future, M&S work with supply partners and the wider farming community to address the sustainability challenges facing the agriculture and aquaculture industries – from climate change to feeding a growing population.
- M&S required a site where they could publish news to reach the M&S supply base
- The content needed to be broken down into industry and farming sectors, so suppliers could find information of specific interest to them
- M&S needed to be able to easily and quickly add new news content to the site, and for the suppliers to be able to see updates instantly
- M&S wanted the site to be a destination suppliers would want to revisit
- We worked with M&S to ascertain their requirements
- We worked to define a content structure and user flows
- We built a content-managed website using Drupal that was simple for M&S content administrators to add to and update
- We created a highly usable layout with an interactive graphical header navigation to engage their audience and encourage them to return
- M&S now has an effective, attractive and easy to update news portal site which gets its news across to its suppliers in an engaging way
Can we help you?
Contact Us today for a FREE consultation.