Website Design and Drupal Development in Andover, Hampshire
Solutions we provide our Andover clients:
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
Why we suggest Drupal to our Andover clients:
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
Facts about Andover, Hampshire
- The town's largest employer is the Ministry of Defence. RAF Andover was opened on Andover Airfield, to the south of the town, during the First World War and became the site of the RAF Staff College. During the Second World War it was the headquarters of RAF Maintenance Command, and gained a unique place in British history, as the first British military helicopter unit, the Helicopter Training School, was formed in January 1945 at RAF Andover.
- Andover is a town in the English county of Hampshire. The town is situated on the River Anton some 18.5 miles (30 km) west of the town of Basingstoke, 18.5 miles (30 km) north-west of the city of Winchester and 25 miles (40 km) north of the city of Southampton. Andover is twinned with the towns of Redon in France, Goch in Germany, and Andover, Massachusetts.
- In February 2011, Andover became a Heart Town. The Andover Vision heart town status means that local people will be making healthy living a top priority. The Andover Vision will be running and promoting things to help people stop smoking, think more about what they eat and do more exercise. The Andover Vision are working with the British Heart Foundation on this project.
- Andover's first mention in history is in 950 when King Edred is recorded as having built a royal hunting lodge there. In 962 King Edgar called a meeting of the Saxon parliament (the Witenagemot) at his hunting lodge near Andover.