Website Design and Drupal Development in Bognor Regis, West Sussex
Solutions we provide our Bognor Regis clients:
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
Why we suggest Drupal to our Bognor Regis clients:
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
Facts about Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- ognor is one of the oldest recorded Saxon place names in Sussex. In a document of 680AD it is referred to as Bucgan ora meaning Bucge's (a female Saxon name) shore, or landing place.
- Other nearby towns include Littlehampton east-north-east and Selsey to the south-west. The nearby villages of Felpham, briefly home to the poet William Blake, and Aldwick are now suburbs of Bognor Regis, along with those of North and South Bersted.
- Bognor Regis is a seaside resort town and civil parish in the Arun district of West Sussex, in the historic county of Sussex, on the south coast of England.
- Bognor Regis is 55.5 miles (89 km) south-south-west of London, 24 miles (39 km) west of Brighton, and 6 miles (10 km) south-east of the city of Chichester.