Website Design and Drupal Development in Bordon, Hampshire
Solutions we provide our Bordon clients:
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
Why we suggest Drupal to our Bordon clients:
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
Facts about Bordon, Hampshire
- Both Bordon and Whitehill straddle the very busy A325 road and the A3 road London to Portsmouth road passes through the parish (though not the town itself). Completion of the Hindhead Tunnel, due for 2011, will improve road access to London. The tunnel is also likely to remove some through-traffic presently taking the A325 through Bordon to avoid frequent delays at traffic lights in Hindhead; including some Guildford and M25-bound traffic from the south diverting via Farnham.
- Bordon has several shops spread throughout the town, but no central shopping district, such as a high street; the town was historically an army camp on a former toll road to Farnham, not a market-town like the nearby towns of Petersfield, Alton and Farnham.
- Bordon is a town in the East Hampshire district of Hampshire, England. It lies 5.4 miles (8.7 km) southeast of Alton and forms a part of the civil parish of Whitehill, the adjoining village. Both settlements are on the A325 road and close to the A3 road between London and Portsmouth.