Website Design and Drupal Development in Brighton, East Sussex
Solutions we provide our Brighton clients:
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
Why we suggest Drupal to our Brighton clients:
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
Facts about Brighton, East Sussex
- Brighton attracts around 7.5 million day visitors and around 4.9 million overnight visitors every year.
- Brighton experienced rapid population growth, reaching a peak of over 160,000 by 1961. Modern Brighton forms part of the Brighton / Worthing / Littlehampton conurbation stretching along the coast, with a population of around 480,000.
- For administrative purposes, Brighton and Hove is not part of the non-metropolitan county of East Sussex, but remains part of the ceremonial county of East Sussex, within the historic County of Sussex.
- Brighton has two universities and a medical school.
- Brighton is the most popular seaside destination in the UK for overseas tourists and has also been called "the happiest place to live in the UK".
- Brighton's location makes it a popular destination for tourists, renowned for its diverse communities, quirky shopping areas, music and arts scene and its large LGBT population.