Website Design and Drupal Development in Canterbury, Kent
Solutions we provide our Canterbury clients:
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
Why we suggest Drupal to our Canterbury clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
Facts about Canterbury, Kent
- Within the district are the towns of Herne Bay and Whitstable, which with the parishes and the cathedral city itself, make up the City of Canterbury district. There are 26 parishes within the district, as follows - Adisham, Barham, Bekesbourne with Patrixbourne, Bishopsbourne, Blean, Bridge, Chartham, Chestfield, Chislet, Fordwich- has town status, Hackington, Harbledown and Rough Common, Herne and Broomfield, Hoath, Ickham, Kingston, Littlebourne, Lower Hardres, Petham, Sturry, Thanington Without, Upper Hardres, Waltham, Westbere, Wickhambreaux and Womenswold.
- The City of Canterbury is a local government district with city status in Kent, England and is famous for its grand and historic cathedral.
- The main settlement in the district is Canterbury, the seat of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
- The district was formed on April 1, 1974 by the merger of the existing city of Canterbury with the Whitstable and Herne Bay Urban Districts, and Bridge-Blean Rural District.