Website Design and Drupal Development in Croydon, London
Solutions we provide our Croydon clients:
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
Why we suggest Drupal to our Croydon clients:
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
Facts about Croydon, London
- Croydon is identified in the London Plan as one of 11 metropolitan centres in Greater London.
- In more modern times, Croydon has developed an important centre for shopping, with the construction of the Whitgift Centre, which opened in 1969. The Fairfield Halls arts centre and event venue opened in 1962. The Warehouse Theatre opened in 1977. The 1990s saw further changes intended to give the town a more attractive image.
- Croydon is located on the natural transport corridor between London and England's south coast, just to the north of two gaps in the North Downs, one followed by the route of the A23 Brighton Road from Purley to Merstham and the other followed by the A22 from Purley to the M25 Godstone interchange.
- There are several arts venues in Croydon. Foremost amongst these is the Fairfield Halls, opened in 1962, which consists of a large concert hall frequently used for BBC recordings, the Ashcroft Theatre and the Arnhem Gallery. Fairfield is the home of the London Mozart Players, whose Principal Guest Conductor is flautist Sir James Galway. Many famous faces have appeared at the Fairfield Halls, from the Beatles through Bucks Fizz, Omid Djalili, Robert Cray, JLS, Chuck Berry, BB King, Don McLean, The Monkees, Johnny Cash, Dionne Warwick, Gladys Knight, Tom Jones, The Stylistics, Status Quo, Level
- Croydon is a town in South London, England, located within the London Borough of Croydon to which it gives its name. It is situated 9.5 miles (15.3 km) south of Charing Cross.