Website Design and Drupal Development in Dorking, Surrey
Solutions we provide our Dorking clients:
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
Why we suggest Drupal to our Dorking clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
Facts about Dorking, Surrey
- Just north of Dorking the River Mole cuts a steep-sided valley through the North Downs. On the left bank is Denbies Vineyard, the largest vineyard in the UK On the right bank is Box Hill, owned by the National Trust and Britain's first Country Park.
- Dorking appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as the Manor of Dorchinges. It was held by William the Conqueror. Its domesday assets were: one church, 3 mills worth 15s 4d, 16 ploughs, 3 acres (1.2 ha) of meadow, woodland and herbage worth 88 hogs. It rendered £18. Subsequent Lords of the Manor were to include the Dukes of Norfolk, who lived in Dorking until they moved to Arundel. One of them is buried in Dorking churchyard. In the Medieval period, Dorking was a prosperous agricultural and market town, benefitting from its position on the junction of a number of important roads and tracks.
- Dorking began life as a small staging post on Stane Street, the Roman Road which linked London to Chichester on the English Channel.
- Dorking is a historic market town at the foot of the North Downs approximately 25 miles (40 km) south of London, in Surrey, England.