Website Design and Drupal Development in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Solutions we provide our High Wycombe clients:
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
Why we suggest Drupal to our High Wycombe clients:
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
Facts about High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- According to the 2001 census High Wycombe had a population of 92,300, making it the largest town in the non-metropolitan county of Buckinghamshire now that Milton Keynes is a unitary authority area, and the second largest in the ceremonial county. The High Wycombe Urban Area, the conurbation of which the town is the largest component has a population of 118,219.
- High Wycombe is mostly an unparished area in the Wycombe district. Part of the urban area constitutes a civil parish of Chepping Wycombe, which had a population of 14,455 according to the 2001 census – this parish represents that part of the ancient parish of Chepping Wycombe which was outside the former municipal borough of Wycombe.
- High Wycombe, previously Chepping Wycombe or Chipping Wycombe until 1946) is a large town in Buckinghamshire, England. It is 29 miles (47 km) west-north-west of Charing Cross in London; this figure is engraved on the Corn Market building in the centre of the town.
- Wycombe is a combination of industrial and market town, with a traditional emphasis on furniture production. There has been a market held in the High Street since at least medieval times. The town has always had a presence of industry, which in the 17th century exceeded the market town and now Wycombe remains more industrial in character.