Website Design and Drupal Development in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Solutions we provide our High Wycombe clients:
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
Why we suggest Drupal to our High Wycombe clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
Facts about High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- High Wycombe, previously Chepping Wycombe or Chipping Wycombe until 1946) is a large town in Buckinghamshire, England. It is 29 miles (47 km) west-north-west of Charing Cross in London; this figure is engraved on the Corn Market building in the centre of the town.
- Wycombe is a combination of industrial and market town, with a traditional emphasis on furniture production. There has been a market held in the High Street since at least medieval times. The town has always had a presence of industry, which in the 17th century exceeded the market town and now Wycombe remains more industrial in character.
- High Wycombe is mostly an unparished area in the Wycombe district. Part of the urban area constitutes a civil parish of Chepping Wycombe, which had a population of 14,455 according to the 2001 census – this parish represents that part of the ancient parish of Chepping Wycombe which was outside the former municipal borough of Wycombe.
- According to the 2001 census High Wycombe had a population of 92,300, making it the largest town in the non-metropolitan county of Buckinghamshire now that Milton Keynes is a unitary authority area, and the second largest in the ceremonial county. The High Wycombe Urban Area, the conurbation of which the town is the largest component has a population of 118,219.