Website Design and Drupal Development in Horsham, West Sussex
Solutions we provide our Horsham clients:
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
Why we suggest Drupal to our Horsham clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
Facts about Horsham, West Sussex
- Horsham is a market town formerly trading in cattle, sheep and corn. Its former industries include brewing, brickmaking, iron-smelting and printing. Nowadays the important industries are financial services, pharmaceuticals and technology. Horsham is also a commuter town serving London, Brighton and Crawley.
- The first mention of Horsham was in King Eadred's land charter of AD 947. The town had connections to the sale of horses and the name is believed to be derived from Horse Ham, a settlement where horses were kept. An alternative explanation is that Horsham is a contraction of Horsa's Ham named after the Saxon warrior who was said to have been given lands in the area.
- Horsham is 31 miles (50 km) south south-west of London, 18.5 miles (30 km) north-west of Brighton and 26 miles (42 km) north-east of the county town of Chichester.