Website Design and Drupal Development in Lambeth, London
Solutions we provide our Lambeth clients:
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
Why we suggest Drupal to our Lambeth clients:
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
Facts about Lambeth, London
- Lambeth is recorded in 1062 as Lambehitha, meaning landing place for lambs, and in 1255 as Lambeth. The name refers to a harbour where lambs were either shipped from or to. It is formed from the Old English lamb and hythe.
- Lambeth is a district of south London, England, and part of the London Borough of Lambeth. It is situated 1 mile (1.6 km) southeast of Charing Cross.
- South Lambeth is recorded as Sutlamehethe in 1241 and North Lambeth is recorded in 1319 as North Lamhuth. The marshland in the area, known as Lambeth Marshe, was drained in the 18th century but is remembered in the Lower Marsh street name. Sometime after the opening of Waterloo railway station in 1848 the locality around the station and Lower Marsh became known as Waterloo.
- The current district of Lambeth was part of the large ancient parish of Lambeth St Mary in the Brixton hundred of Surrey. It was an elongated north-south parish with a two mile River Thames frontage to the west. In the north it lay opposite the cities of London and Westminster and extended southwards to cover the contemporary districts of Brixton, West Dulwich and West Norwood, almost reaching Crystal Palace.