Website Design and Drupal Development in Medway, Kent
Solutions we provide our Medway clients:
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
Why we suggest Drupal to our Medway clients:
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
Facts about Medway, Kent
- Medway is a conurbation and unitary authority in South East England.
- The Unitary Authority was formed in 1998 when the City of Rochester-upon-Medway amalgamated with Gillingham Borough Council and part of Kent County Council to form Medway Council, a unitary authority independent of Kent County Council, though still within the ceremonial county of Kent.
- Medway is one of the boroughs included in the Thames Gateway development scheme. It is also the home of Universities at Medway, a tri-partite collaboration of the University of Greenwich, the University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church University on a single campus in Chatham.
- The main towns involved in the conurbation are (from west to east in terms of geographical position) - Strood, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham, and Rainham.
- The Medway Viaducts are three bridges or viaducts that cross the River Medway near Rochester in north Kent, England. The two road bridges carry the M2 motorway carriageways. The other viaduct carries the High Speed 1 railway line.