Website Design and Drupal Development in Newbury, Berkshire
Solutions we provide our Newbury clients:
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
Why we suggest Drupal to our Newbury clients:
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
Facts about Newbury, Berkshire
- Newbury is a civil parish and the principal town in the west of the county of Berkshire in England.
- Newbury is situated on the River Kennet and the Kennet and Avon Canal, and has a town centre containing many 17th century buildings. Newbury is best known for its racecourse and the adjoining former USAF airbase at Greenham Common.
- Historically, Newbury's economic foundation was the cloth trade. This is reflected in the person of the 16th century cloth magnate, Jack of Newbury, the proprietor of what may well have been the first factory in England, and the later tale of the Newbury Coat.
- Newbury is home to the UK headquarters of the mobile network operator Vodafone, which is the town's largest employer with over 6,000 people. Before moving to their £129 million headquarters in the outskirts of the town in 2002, Vodafone used 64 buildings spread across the town centre.