Website Design and Drupal Development in Petworth, West Sussex
Solutions we provide our Petworth clients:
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
Why we suggest Drupal to our Petworth clients:
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
Facts about Petworth, West Sussex
- Petworth is a small town and civil parish in the Chichester District of West Sussex, England. It is located at the junction of the A272 east-west road from Heathfield to Winchester and the A283 Milford to Shoreham-by-Sea road. Some twelve miles (21 km) to the south west of Petworth along the A285 road lies Chichester and the south-coast.
- The railway line between Pulborough and Midhurst once had a station at Petworth, but the line was closed to passenger use in 1955, and finally to freight in 1966, though the station building survives as a bed and breakfast establishment.
- The town is mentioned in Domesday Book. It is best known as the location of the stately home Petworth House, the grounds of which (known as Petworth Park) are the work of Capability Brown. The House and its grounds are now owned and maintained by the National Trust.
- Petworth fell victim to bombing in World War II on the 29 September 1942, when a lone German Heinkel 111, approaching from the south over Hoes Farm, aimed three bombs at Petworth House, which missed the house, but one of which bounced off a tree and landed on the Petworth Boys School in North Street. 28 boys lost their lives along with the headmaster Charles Stevenson and assistant teacher Charlotte Marshall.
- The town's amateur dramatics group is known as the Petworth Players, and their past productions have included 'Allo 'Allo, The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe, and The Sleeping Beauty. Petworth has also been the home to the Petworth Town Band for over 100 years. A group of nearly 40 amateur Brass and Woodwind players, the band rehearses weekly and is often seen around the local area playing at local events.