Website Design and Drupal Development in Slough, Berkshire
Solutions we provide our Slough clients:
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
Why we suggest Drupal to our Slough clients:
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
Facts about Slough, Berkshire
- In the 21st century, Slough has seen major redevelopment of the town centre. Old buildings are being replaced with new offices and shopping complexes. Tesco has replaced an existing superstore with a larger Tesco Extra. The Heart of Slough Project is a plan for the large-scale redevelopment of the town centre as a focus and cultural quarter for the creative media, information and communications industries. It will create a mixed-use complex, multi-functional buildings, visual landmarks and a public space in the Thames Valley.
- Most of the area that now makes up Slough was traditionally part of Buckinghamshire. The town developed by the expansion and amalgamation of villages along the Great West Road. Over the years Slough has expanded greatly, incorporating a number of different villages. Original villages that are now suburbs of Slough include Chalvey, Cippenham, Colnbrook, Langley, Poyle, Upton, and Wexham.
- In the last 20 or so years, there has been a major shift from a manufacturing to an information-based economy, with the closure of many factories (some of which had been in Slough for many decades). The factories are rapidly being replaced by office buildings. Hundreds of major companies have sited in Slough Trading Estate over the years, with its proximity to London Heathrow Airport and good motorway connections being attractive. In the 1960s, Gerry Anderson's film company was based in Slough, and his Supermarionation series, including Thunderbirds, were filmed there.
- Slough is a borough and unitary authority within the ceremonial county of Berkshire, England. The town straddles the Great West Road and the Great Western Main Line, 22 miles (35 km) west of central London. At the 2001 census, the population of Slough was 119,070 (est. 122,000 in 2006) and the borough area was the most ethnically diverse local authority area outside London in the United Kingdom.