Website Design and Drupal Development in Thatcham, Berkshire
Solutions we provide our Thatcham clients:
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
Why we suggest Drupal to our Thatcham clients:
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
Facts about Thatcham, Berkshire
- Thatcham lies on the River Kennet, the Kennet and Avon Canal, the A4 road and the course of a Roman road. It is also served by Thatcham railway station on the line between Newbury and Reading. Employment is provided by a number of light industrial units.
- Thatcham railway station is served by local services by First Great Western from Reading to Newbury and from London Paddington to Bedwyn. A limited number of services starting from Reading continue to Bedwyn. It is also served by a semi-fast HST service from Paddington to the West Country. Thatcham station was opened on 21 December 1847 as part of the Berks and Hants Line to Hungerford.
- Thatcham covers about 8.75 square miles (23 km²) and has a population of 23,000 people (2003). This number has grown rapidly over the last few decades from 5,000 in 1951 and 7,500 in 1961.
- Thatcham is a town in Berkshire, England 3 miles (5 km) east of Newbury and 15 miles (24 km) west of Reading.