Website Design and Drupal Development in Westminster, London
Solutions we provide our Westminster clients:
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
Why we suggest Drupal to our Westminster clients:
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
Facts about Westminster, London
- The name Westminster describes the area around Westminster Abbey and Palace of Westminster. Its name derives from the West Minster, or monastery church, west of the City of London's St Paul's. The area has been the seat of the government of England for almost a thousand years. The name is also used for the larger City of Westminster which covers a wider geographical area; and, since 1965, has included the former boroughs of Marylebone and Paddington.
- Westminster is the location of the Palace of Westminster, a UNESCO World Heritage Site which houses the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Westminster is an area of central London, within the City of Westminster, England. It lies on the north bank of the River Thames, southwest of the City of London and 0.5 miles (0.8 km) southwest of Charing Cross. It has a large concentration of London's historic and prestigious landmarks and visitor attractions, including Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, and Westminster Abbey.
- Historically a part of Middlesex, the name Westminster was the ancient description for the area around Westminster Abbey – the West Minster, or monastery church, that gave the area its name – which has been the seat of the government of England (and later the British government) for almost a thousand years.