Website Design and Drupal Development in Wokingham, Berkshire
Solutions we provide our Wokingham clients:
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
Why we suggest Drupal to our Wokingham clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
Facts about Wokingham, Berkshire
- Before 1844, the northern part of the parish of Wokingham was part of a detached portion, or exclave, of the county of Wiltshire, the border of which is some 30 miles (48 km) to the west.
- Wokingham is about 7 miles (11 km) east-southeast of Reading and 3 miles (4.8 km) west of Bracknell.
- Wokingham means 'Wocca's people's home'. Wocca was apparently a Saxon chieftain who also owned lands at Wokefield in Berkshire and Woking in Surrey. In Victorian times, it was known as Oakingham and the acorn with oak leaves is the town's symbol.The Wheelwrights were the first family to found the town and give it the name of Wokingham. At first it was part of Sandhurst until the Wheelwrights bought the rights and privileges of the Wokingham area.
- Wokingham spans an area of 557 acres (0.9 sq mi) and, according to the 2001 census, has a population of 30,403. It is the seat of the Wokingham local government district.