Website Design and Drupal Development in Swale District, Kent
Solutions we provide our Swale District clients:
- We understand that web design is more than just a good look and feel. Great websites come from the deep understanding of problems and matching expertise to ﬁnd the most appropriate solution
- We have a great reputation for our expert web design and development services with a diverse client base including leading blue chip companies, as well as local businesses
- We take time to understand your business to get to the core of your requirements first to help you get the best possible success online
- We are Drupal website development experts, and are an Organisation Member of the Drupal Association
- We build high quality websites with a proven security track record
- Our customers have control of their websites through customised content management systems (CMS)
- We specialise in bespoke websites, online tools, custom software and mobile applications - your business is unique, your website should be too
- All websites we build are responsive to every screen size, so you know it will work across all devices - desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles
- Our rates are some of the most competitive in the market due to our efficient processes - we cut out wastage to pass savings on to you
- We understand that great websites can grow your business and have the ability to grow with you
- We promote a creative atmosphere and a culture of innovation
Why we suggest Drupal to our Swale District clients:
- Drupal is flexible, being the number one open source framework for designing highly customisable websites
- Drupal is modular, meaning that your website can grow with your business requirements and budget
- Drupal is open source, meaning that developers can share incremental improvements, benefiting all
- The Drupal project has a dedicated security team, which is unrivalled by other CMS systems
- You can have confidence that in future, your website will be maintained to Drupal's high development standards
- Drupal has the largest developer base of any content management system, giving you access to the latest technologies for your website
Facts about Swale District, Kent
- The district was formed in 1974 under the Local Government Act 1972, from the boroughs of Faversham and Queenborough-in-Sheppey (which covered all of Sheppey), the Sittingbourne and Milton urban district and Swale Rural District.
- Swale is a local government district in Kent, England. Its council is based in Sittingbourne.
- The borough is named after the narrow channel called The Swale, a channel that separates the mainland of Kent from the Isle of Sheppey, and which occupies the central part of the district.
- The Roman Watling Street passed through the Swale area, as witness the straightness of the A2 main road, now by-passed by the M2 motorway.