Website and security audits
I have an existing website - can you evaluate it for me?
We most certainly can. We can tell you how your current site structure, content, marketing channels and branding are performing - and let you know where the gaps are. From there, we can advise you on a prioritised list of recommendations to get your site performing better - from content and digital marketing strategies to page structure, information architecture, user journeys, layout and branding. We can also audit the technical infrastructure and hosting you're currently using and identify any security vulnerabilities or improvements that could be made to protect and optimise your site and make it faster, more robust, secure and scalable. We can also look at your competitors in the market and how they're performing in order to put your findings in context.
Then we can help you to fix them! We'll give you all the information and tools you need so that you can have full control over your project, your key metrics and all decisions concerning your website strategy. Perhaps you want to take a modular, flexible approach so you can spread the cost and tackle the most important things first, and add other things gradually over time. However you decide to proceed, you'll have a set of findings and recommendations you can use to take your website to the next level.
We're leading experts with the Drupal content management system, so if you have an existing website built in Drupal then we're able to help in the following ways:
- Provide a list of modules used on your website with assessments for improvements and potential problems
- Security audit - we can check whether all of your modules are up-to-date with the latest security patches
- Security audit for custom modules - we can check whether your data is being dealt with securely and Drupal best practices are followed
- Design - provide advice to improve functional elements and responsiveness and see whether you're mobile ready for Google's Mobile-Friendly Test
- Content analysis - we can take a closer look to see how your content is structured and tagged to see if you're optimising your content and data for SEO